Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011

10 Random fact about me...

So here some random things about me:

10.
I collect notebooks especially cute one. I have over 100 of them... -.-"

09. 
I love listening to K-Pop and first K-Pop song that I ever heard would be from Wonder Girls "Tell Me". But SS501 "Snow Prince" made me listen to more K-Pop songs. XD



08.
 I love watching Asian drama especially K-Drama and J-Drama.
Right now I'm watching "Heartstrings" with Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa.


And the last drama I have watched would be Asuko March.


07.
I'm an early riser. 
For once I would love to sleep until afternoon... ^^

06.
I can not sit for more than 2 hours in a McDonald or Burger King with friends I really hate it.

05. 
The number 5 is my favorite number and my birthday is also on May 5.

04.
I also collect jewelry


03.
 I can not leave the house without my Ipod.

02.
Every week I change my nail polish.

01.

My favourite ice cream would be hazelnut from Tichy.
One of the best European ice cream salon.
Hope you enjoy it ^^.

LUV Liz

Keine Kommentare: