Sonntag, 10. Juli 2011

Heartstrings & ... JOB HUNT

So I've been watching the last 2 episode 3 and 4 and I've already have fallen in love with it. I'm also happy that Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa are back on TV it's been 2 years after they filmed "You're Beautiful" which is of course one of my favorite K-Drama. It's like the revenge of  Shin Woo (Yong Hwa) to Go Mi Nam (Shin Hye) in You're Beautiful only that  Yong Hwa has finally got the main part ^^.
The great part of this drama is their songs like "Because I Miss You" sang by Yong Hwa
 

My favorite scene so far is  the coffee scene.

Kyuwon Makes Coffee For Shin



Here is another scene Shin Refuses to Share His Coffee
 
And further more I would recommend you this series if you loved "You're Beautiful".
You can watch the english sub on Viki.com

For the last 2 months I've been job hunting and I still didn't find any jobs which sucks... It's so hard to jobs here in Vienna.... Wish me Luck ^^

Still need to wait till tomorrow to find new jobs online.... >.<!

Luv Liz




2 Kommentare:

Melody hat gesagt…

Good luck for your job hunt >__<! Just keep looking and you'll eventually get something ^_^

Unknown hat gesagt…

Thank-you ^^ right now its hard to find a job because it's summer holidays... And lot of student are also searching.