Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2011

Things I want to save up my money for ^^

I've been searching a job for nearly two months and still no job but lucky my cousin Anney will help me. She works at a store could forever18 (I think its a German brand.) and her boss always needs a new personal so hopefully I'm lucky to get job.
Because I want to start saving up for a vacation and a Notebook mine is broken  -.-" (my notebook was a HP pavilion forgot the number, next I won't buy a HP notbook anymore after reading a lot of negative review no more HP!) and our computer is really slow... takes a long time to use the internet.

  And a vaction to L.A to visit my family from my mother side. Mostly because of my grandma. I haven't seen her for about 13 years which is really sad and even my only cousin from my mother side I haven't seen for over 17- 18 years. Thankfully she found me through Facebook.. which kind of weird but I'm happy to be in contact with again.

Luv Liz

Keine Kommentare: