Sonntag, 12. Juni 2011

1 week left..



I'm really bored right now and have nothing to do... just colored my nails as you can see on my pics and started to read the second part of Summer and the City A CARRIE DIARIES NOVEL by Candace Bushnell. I love the first part and its really fun to read for the summer ^^.
Only one more week left until summer holidays. And I still need to find a job for this summer or for a longer time, to save up some on money for a new notebook and save some money for my trip next year to L.A. And maybe a new bag and also a new purse. I'm eyeing on a bag by the designer Paul's boutique. I have fallen for the Lizzie purse and the bag that would fit is the Molly bag. It cost something 56£ and the purse for about 31£.

So let's see how next week will be ^^
Luv Liz
P.s I don't own the pics its from the Paul's boutique.


Keine Kommentare: