Freitag, 17. Juni 2011

Summer holiday XD and OUTFIT OF THE DAY

YEAH it was my last day of school and last year before I have my EXIT2012.

You will ask me what's EXIT?
EXIT is a diploma year where pupils in my school are in their last year and finishing the school. They have to present their projects in front of a committee mostly from our teachers/ professor from different courses. And the will decide if we get a diploma or not..... Blabla..
I don't want you to be bored with this stuff.
And today I heard the news that our school will be together in one building in fall 0.0 which is a great news... but not really. I'm not so happy about this situation.

I just want to chillax^-^


OFTD


THE PICS is really not good.. sry

Shirt
Pimkie from the fifi lapin collection.

Jeans from the Philippines

Shoes
Converse- high cut with skulls heads design 

Luv Liz
P.s I have much more time now for the blog

Keine Kommentare: