Samstag, 18. Juni 2011

Peanut butter cookies and Rebound J-Drama

 After reading Melludee's I♥Food! blog post which look so yummy and made me crave for some peanut butter cookies. I decided to to bake some and give you the recipe. 

How to make peanut butter cookie:


Ingredients
1 cup unsalted butter
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
(To add more yummyness add some vanilla extract/ vanilla sugar.) 
Tip if you want it crunchy add some crushed peanuts.

First step is to cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars together and afterwards beat in the eggs. I also like to but some vanilla sugar. (We don't have vanilla extract here in Vienna.)

In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir into batter. Put batter in refrigerator for 1 hour. It should look like this in the end.


  

Roll into 1 inch balls and put on baking sheets. 
Flatten each ball with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern. Bake in a preheated 190 °C (375Fahrenheit) oven for about 10 minutes or until cookies begin to golden brown. 
Do not over-bake. 
In the end it should look like this ^^

It's also great to give this to friends and family ^_^
And enjoy the cookies 
 
Rebound (I wanna be happy)
 
 
Here is a the plot of the J-drama.

After a failed relationship, Nobuko puts her all into dieting and finds success. 
She begins to work for her favorite fashion magazine, and just when her new life is falling into place she meets Taiichi, a handsome patissier. However, when Nobuko eats cakes, she can't stop - moreover, if she gains weight, she'll be fired. In the end, will Nobuko rebound...? 

I'm starting to love this drama/ comedy. I can relate myself to Nobuko in some ways  ^^
Every time Taciichi bake some cake it makes me wanna go to Japan and buy them and eat them -.-".

 
Luv Liz

3 Kommentare:

Melody hat gesagt…

*____* These look so yummmyyy! Ehehe. My mum makes sometime similar (I think~) so maybe I shall ask her to make some soon teheheee.

And ahahaaa the drama ! It looks like something I'd watchhhh *___* !! I shall check it out soon~!

HitomiNeko hat gesagt…

O wow that looks so tasty! I Love peanut butter cookies~ but I don’t think I have ever really made any cookies myself~~~~~~~

The drama looks interesting.. aiii I want to watch too many things!

i’m following! plz follow me back!

xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com

Unknown hat gesagt…

@Melody ^^ it'S really funny the drama and next week there will be a new K-Drama with Park Shin Hye from You're beautiful and Jung Hwa. It's called Heartstrings. I saw tralier and wanted to watch it now but need to wait for it...

@HitomiNeko thank you for following me and i also follow you back ^^ you have a pretty blog